Profile Vocational High School



My name is Dian Indriani. You can call me Ian. I was born on June 3, 1996. My religion is Islam, of course. My hobby is writing. I love to write, because by doing this I can draw anything in my mind, it was fun for me. I live in Cipeundeuy, West London. I have 1 (one) a sister. His name is Salwa Herdiana, salwa were aged 2 years and a half. My mother is a housewife and she got a job as an entrepreneur and father I work together with my mother. And I have friends too. They are Ayi, Lhala, Dina, Pupah, Tyas, etc. I really love my family and my friends, without them my life would feel lonely. # here's a glimpse of myself ....

  I created this blog to be a record of my life and if you want to know about me know I might even deeper ....
This blog will be a keepsake for me one day, and when I recalled my records are created, when it was the one I will smile with what I have experienced :)
who stopped in this blog do not forget to graffiti my comments and motivate me so that I could be better .. * thanks :)

Reply to this post